In the early 1980s, Cassese invented the first 15mm Flex-point.
A few years later, the 25mm Flex-point was marketed, also invented by Cassese.
Today, Cassese offers a wide range of guns, at various prices and for all types of tips: 15mm or 25mm (shaft or standard).
- Pneumatic gun, equipped with a positioning bracket.
- Same ergonomics as the CS6-15A.
- Metal guide allowing easy insertion at 45° of the clips at the bottom of the frame (definitive fixing).
- Large capacity and fast loading of the gun.
- Its low weight makes it a very pleasant gun to use.
Air pressure max: 5 bar - Weight: 0.730kg
Profiles Height: 145 mm
Length : 210 mm
Working pressure : 6 bar
Capacity : 200 staples